GS360 is Innovation and Education
GS360 has created the Galician Sports HUB to grow in sports, its innovation and introduce it into technological and digital transformation.
- Agreements with Galician universities. Programmes and degrees. The centre of education in the sports sector with university investigation laboratories.
- Own programmes Fundación Celta de Vigo + Universidade de Vigo.
- CeltaLab Education Programmes lauched by CeltaLab with specific technical education.
- Collaboration with The Valley, a digital ecosystem which brings together the business school, The Valley Digital Business School, the headhunter, The Valley Talent, and its coworking
- Collaboration agreement with different programmes of one the most prestigious private university regarding health education.
Professional education in the following disciplines
- Sports and Physical activities
- Commerce and Marketing
- Image and Sound
- I.T. and Communications
- Health The objective is to create a youth development system and help youngsters in multiple complimentary ways:
- Professionals who finish their university studies
- Professional access into the sports sector with internships in the ecosystem created by GS360
- To guide and encourage entrepreneurial activity with GS360’s business incubator and accelerator
Sports Innovation HUB GS360
- First Technological Centre for Innovation in Sport. Surrounded by the main CT in Galicia, supported by GS360 Hub’s ecosystem and its synergies throughout the sports sector
- Technology Demonstration Centre. Different spaces dedicated to presenting and demonstrating new technologies (analytics, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, blockchain, computer vision, etc). Contributions to other CT. Solutions for start-ups, federations, clubs and large corporations. Centre of events. Coworking.
- Digital OTT content platform for Galician sports.
- Incubator for launching new projects. Venture builder.
- Creation of Investors Club and Investment Fund.
- Collaboration to establish cross-border relations with Portugal, starting with SC Braga and Sporting Lisbon (in all their sports sections) and technological research projects at the GS360 HUB.
- Connection with international innovation hubs: Lee Tremplin Paris, Sportech HUB London, Colosseum Sports Tel Aviv, Zsports Peru, Arena Hub Brazil, Sportheca Brazil and Barcelona Sportech HUB23.
- Connection with accelerators: Connector Accelerator, Shuttle, Seedrocket, SturtLab and with Investment Funds Xarxa-Crowd sport, YNN Ventures, Wayra.
- Village: a space for the commercialisation of innovative sports products. It includes the Sportech Bar, a place to watch televised sports, enjoy food and test different innovative products in the field of sports leisure.